A huge international integrated trading company. They are active in many different industries and sectors and are a truly global organisation, with a global profit of over $2billion.
- Implementation of back office operations including, confirmation, settlement, reporting and reconciliations.
- Main point of contact for Natural Gas and other products within the front office.
- Supervision and training of team members in Natural Gas Trades.
- Review and improve efficiency working processes and procedures.
- Create and improve a variety of team reports.
- Work closely with senior level colleagues and take decision making responsibilities.
Full details on application.
Degree level or equivalent qualification preferably in Finance.
Experience working in a Treasury function in a commodities trading business.
Professional knowledge of Gas and Power trades.
Several years experience in commodity markets.
Good knowledge or regulations such as MiFID2, EMIR and REMIT.
Good knowledge of international settlements in a variety of currencies and products.
Experience and ability of analysing complex data.
Strong Excel knowledge.
Confident communication skills.
Knowledge of SAP and IT2 are preferred but not essential.
Job Owner: a.saddington-poole