This company is part of a FTSE 100 Financial Services organisation and they have three major sites across the UK. They have experienced fantastic growth and great success over recent years and are looking to take the business to an exciting new level.
Based in London, this exciting role will see you taking on a range of financial analysis responsibilities across the group.
Reporting to the FPA Manager, you will be required to undertake ad-hoc management reporting, financial analysis, end to end scenario modelling and assurance from across the business related to financial and operating systems.
Responsibilities include and are not limited to monthly MI reporting and variance analysis, monthly and periodical reporting to the parent company, reporting to external parties, providing SAS training and support to other team members, excel modelling of ancillary products (Income and Costs) over a 5 year planning period, assist and be 2nd in line for financial modelling of customer portfolio, collating data through SAS and forecasting revenue.
Being a group function, you will need to liaise with various stakeholders including external software suppliers, service providers, auditors, finance business partners, operations centre, IT, all London departments along with others.
– Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
– Degree with a minimum of 2:1 (or equivalent).
– Extensive commercial experience, scenario modelling experience, budgeting and forecasting.
– Experience working within financial services.
– Demonstrated experience and a drive to improve the status quo.
– Strong stakeholder management skills.
– Advanced Excel.
– SASSQL – Intermediate to advanced, end user, 2+ years.
Knowledge of the following is desirable but not essential:
– Visual Basic.
Job Owner: d.nye