This company is part of a FTSE 100 Financial Services organisation and they have three major sites across the UK. They have experienced fantastic growth and great success over recent years and are looking to take the business to an exciting new level.
Based in London, this exciting role will see you business partnering with the Director of IT to provide best in class finance support.
Reporting to the Finance Business Partner of IT, you will be required to provide analytical support to the IT Tech team for new business initiatives.
Responsibilities include and are not limited to, ensuring all budgets and plans for Technology are produced in a timely manner, monthly management information including commentary, and creating analytical insight in order to drive revenues and reduce costs.
- Qualified ACA ACCA CIMA, 3+ years PQE ideal.
- Degree with a minimum of 2:1 (or equivalent).
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a Management Accountant or Business Partnering role.
- Experience working within financial services preferred
- Demonstrated experience and a drive to improve the status quo.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
Knowledge of the following is desirable but not essential:
- Macro level Excel.
Job Owner: d.nye