This company is part of a FTSE 100 Financial Services organisation and they have three major sites across the UK. They have experienced fantastic growth and great success over recent years and are looking to take the business to an exciting new level.
Based in Chatham, with some travel to London on a weekly basis, this exciting role will see you business partnering with various functions including HR, Risk and Compliance, Finance, Audit, Level and Operations.
Reporting to the Finance Business Partner of Operations Finance, you will be required to provide support to each Director and the Director of Operations and their respective teams.
Responsibilities include and are not limited to, ensuring all budgets and plans for each function and operations are produced in a timely manner, monthly management information including commentary, and creating analytical insight in order to drive revenues and reduce costs.
– Newly qualified ACA ACCA CIMA.
– Degree with a minimum of 2.1 (or equivalent).
– A minimum of 3 years experience in a Management Accountant or Business Partnering role.
– Experience working within financial services.
– Demonstrated experience and a drive to improve the status quo.
– Strong stakeholder management skills.
Knowledge of the following is desirable but not essential:
– Macro level Excel.
Job Owner: d.nye