This company is part of a FTSE 100 Financial Services organisation and they have three major sites across the UK. They have experienced fantastic growth and great success over recent years and are looking to take the business to an exciting new level.
Based in London, this exciting role will see you taking on a range of responsibilities across the group FPA function.
Reporting to the Head of FPA, you will be required to assist in finance transformation projects, financial analysis, group reporting and modelling.
Responsibilities include and are not limited to, developing and detailing financial processes for capturing management information, ownership and maintenance of the companies cost tool, taking a lead in user testing new models for actual and budget processes, assist in the development of MI and liaising with Finance Business Partners to complete budget updates.
Being a group function, you will need to liaise with various stakeholders including external software suppliers, service providers, auditors, finance business partners, operations centre, IT, all London departments along with others.
– Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
– Degree with a minimum of 2:1 (or equivalent).
– Extensive commercial experience, scenario modelling experience, budgeting and forecasting.
– Experience working within financial services.
– Demonstrated experience and a drive to improve the status quo.
– Strong stakeholder management skills.
– Advanced Excel.
Knowledge of the following is desirable but not essential:
– SAS SQL – End User.
Job Owner: d.nye