One of the world’s top investor services group by revenue.
This global company has multiple offices in the UK and internationally, with a strong focus on client service delivery you’ll get the opportunity to work with prestigious private equity clients, fund managers and family offices worldwide.
With a strong emphasis on professional development, it really is a great time to join.
With a solid team around you, you’ll play a key part in providing exceptional service to your designated private equity and real estate fund clients.
In this vibrant and fast paced environment, you’ll also get to build meaningful relationships with UK teams and the wider business.
Enjoy problem solving and analytics? You’ll be responsible for providing concise information on trends and variances so this is a skill set you’ll get to exercise.
You’ll also be responsible for coaching more junior members so if you’re someone who enjoys contributing to the development of others, this is the one for you.
This will suit someone from a professional services environment in an accounts department, an accounting firm focused on service delivery for clients or someone from a fund accounting or investment background.
- Fully qualified ACCA, ACA or CIMA
- 3+ years of accounting experience in a professional office within accounts or preferably an accounting service provider
- Strong experience in review of working paper files and financial statements including disclosures
- Regulatory reporting experience (UK GAAP, US GAAP IFRS)
- Client relationship experience
- Experience coaching team members
Job Owner: d.nye