This leading digital gaming company has experienced phenomenal growth that is only set to continue. With a large, ever growing portfolio of gaming brands, their global players are in the millions. Having recently refurbished their sprawling, central London HQ, their innovative approach is driven by talented in-house development and analytics.
An initial 12 month FTC with a possibility of going perm.
Not your average payroll execution role!
- Work closely with HR and recruitment teams in order to prepare a quarterly and two year forecast for payroll and contractor costing
- Use your analytical skills to assess payroll information from outsourced payroll provider
- Produce journals
- Budget for all full headcount across all company ventures globally
- Stage costs and budgets
- Reconciliation work around around benefits and cost centres
All this along with lots of other responsibility in this business critical and sensitive role.
- Analytical skillet
- Knowledge of cost allocation
- Experience in a similar position
- Exceptional Excel skills
- Ability to work discretely
- Ability to work under pressure
- ASAP availability
Job Owner: a.saddington-poole