Rapid growth global tech firm specialising in data management and privacy.
A rare opportunity to join a cohesive and supporting finance function within a super fast paced and rapid growth technology business has arisen with our client.
As a newly qualified accountant, you will be given the opportunity to take your foundation of your career in accountancy and accelerate your knowledge and skills.
This commercial role will see you becoming a vital team member taking responsibility for a huge variety of tasks including, but very much not limited to:
- Responsibility for the financial accounts, data collection, analysis and producing a data and trend summary
- Reconciliation of global inter-company balances
- Identification and resolution of operation issues offering financial advice through applying financial principles and practices
Grow your knowledge with a business that is going from strength to strength and see the value you can offer to support this growth!
- Newly qualified ACAACCACIMA.
- Experience of working in an accounting function (three years’ minimum).
- Experience in multi-currency transactions.
- Confidence to work with senior members of the business.
- Methodical, diligent and accurate approach to work.
- Able to handle working in a fast paced environment.
- Happy to get involved to get all level of tasks completed.
Job Owner: a.saddington-poole