This recently established charity help pupils from disadvantaged backgrounds to reach their full potential and improve their future opportunities.
Management Accountant role
New position for a Part Qualified Accountant to progress in their career within a charity supporting educators of children from disadvantaged backgrounds.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to producing and analysing Management, Finance Committee, Executive and payroll Reports, producing monthly accounts, designing new P and Ls, and performing month and year end procedures.
As well as undertaking these management accounting functions and reporting into the Financial Controller, you will build on your management experience holding responsibility for a team of 4 Finance Associates.
Joining this company will not only allow you to develop your own skills and experiences, but also support those of educators and children from all backgrounds.
- Part Qualified ACCA, CIMA, AAT with experience within a finance department.
- Technical knowledge of P S Financials and Soprano.
- Managed a finance team or individual .
- Strong and confident communication style.
- Experience in or passion for the non-profit or education sector.
Job Owner: a.palmer