This business is an Enterprise Management Software, Business Consulting and Technical Delivery company. Working with household brands to support them with information management strategy, solutions and implementation, they are now expanding at a great rate.
Due to company expansion you will be working directly with the Opps Director to be responsible for the full management accounting function.
Overseeing the Finance Assistant who will complete the fundamentals around Credit Control, AP and Payroll you will also be fully responsible for the management accounts, and budgetary processes.
Act as the liaison between finance, management and board members to present information relating to the finances and financial planning within this super cool, independent, rapid growth business.
- Degree in Accounting or related degree
- Professionally Qualified accountant, preferably CIMA however we will consider ACCA, ACA
- 2+ years PQE
- Industry experience in management accounting
- Confident in communicating at all levels from finance assistant through to Board level
- Understanding of wider accounting functions, Credit Control, AP, Payroll, VAT and Budgets
- Strong Excel skills
Job Owner: a.saddington-poole