With operations spanning 5 continents, in over 30 countries, our client truly is a global leader in the provision of advisory services to material development companies.
To support their rapid growth over the past decade, you will join their technology led audit and assurance capability assisting the group internal audit director.
You will support the whole business by managing risk, improving control and assessing corporate governance processes.
Data analytics is to be implemented throughout the audit lifecycle, using your detailed analytical knowledge and experiences to audit, inform risk assessments, plan, and visualise your work.
A leader in their sector with clients across many sectors, this role will give you the exciting opportunity to spend up to 50% of your time travelling internationally, mainly to the US and Europe and occasionally to Asia and Middle East.
- Internal audit, risk management and control experience.
- Relevant qualification (CIIA, CIA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA, CISA).
- Worked a variety of audit areas.
- Experience using data analytics toolssoftware e.g. Power BI, Tableau, SQL, IDEA, ACL.
- Analysis of ERP systems e.g. AX Dynamic, Navision, Dynamics 365.
- Experience with data analytics cycle.
- Programming knowledge e.g. SQL scripts, R, Python.
Job Owner: a.palmer