With operations spanning 5 continents in over 30 countries, our client truly is a global leader in the provision of advisory services to material development companies.
Join a technology led audit capability, having your work implemented globally.
Working directly with the IA director you’ll be responsible for assessing internal control, risk management and corporate governance audit processes.
Not only will you be conducting end to end audits but also utilising your detailed analytical skills to establish this company’s IA data analytics capability. You will do this through designing, developing and implementing data analytics into every stage of the audit life cycle.
- One or more of the following: CIIA, CIA, ACCA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA or CISA.
- Experience in various audit areas including financial, operational, regulatory and commercial.
- Experience in the data analysis cycle.
- Knowledge of tools such as SQL, Power BI, Tableau, IDEA, ACL, (Python and R are also of interest).
- Senior stakeholder management.
- Comfortable with 30-50% global travel.
Job Owner: a.saddington-poole