This company provide managed service technology solutions to educational institutions.
This key role within a FTSE listed organisation will see you taking responsibility for the Group’s planning and forecasting activities.
You will have to utilise not only your outstanding analysis skills but take the lead to build successful relationships with executives and stakeholders across the business groups and deliver timely, accurate and relevant information.
This position requires you to be a major contributor to the commercial success of the Group’s separate business units.
Key responsibilities include:
– Taking the lead on the annual Group budgeting process including preparation of Board presentations
– Monthly Group forecasting consolidation, analysis and review
– Cash management, forecasting, hedging, oversight of the treasury team in India
– Year end audit support including three year scenario modelling and stress testing
– Degree qualified
– Qualified accountant, CIMA, ACA, ACCA
– Excellent ability with Excel
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills
– Confident ability to communicate and influence
– Good presentation skills
– Relevant work experience
Job Owner: a.saddington-poole