A huge international integrated trading company. They are active in many different industries and sectors and are a truly global organisation, with a global profit of over $2 billion.
This senior level role will see you working alongside the manager of the accounting department acting as a business partner to deliver on key initiatives.
You’ll have extensive experience in managing change withing the finance and accounting function, ideally within a multinational business.
Have the opportunity to lead a team of five direct reports and nine indirect reports through period of strategic change and development.
You will be overseeing multiple teams so having experience managing multidisciplinary functions is a must for the successful candidate.
You will have the ability to deliver business critical reports in accordance with IFRS and will ideally have experience in developing controls to comply with internal policies and J-SOX.
- 5-10 years’ PQE, ACCA or ACA
- Change management experience
- Experience managing multiple disciplinary teams
- Stakeholder management
- Motivational leadership style
- Understanding of FX position reporting
- Experience implementing IFRS9
- Extensive people management experience
- Extensive Compliance and Reporting knowledge
Job Owner: a.saddington-poole