Are you looking for a new challenge? Perhaps you are smart but have never reached your full earning potential, you would enjoy a more client facing role, or you simply want to move into a friendly and supportive working environment.
Quota Recruitment was set up in 2018 to provide our clients in the financial industry with the very best talent, and we are now looking for an entry level Recruitment Consultant to grow our team. As part of the well-established Graduate Recruitment Bureau (GRB) you will be working in a start up environment, but with all of the training, support and guidance of a successful company with 20+ years at the top of our game.
With uncapped commission, earning potential is second to none and you really do see results from your efforts.
What can we offer you:
– Excellent on the job training and an in-house coach.
– Rapid career progression and the chance to help grow a new division and find your own niche.
– Central Brighton office, with excellent transport links.
– Friendly and sociable team with dress down office.
– Flexible start and finish times.
– One day paid charity leave for staff.
– Brilliant incentives such as top restaurant vouchers, reward days, extra holiday and reduced hours.
– Monthly prizes.
– Existing database full of potential candidates.
You do not need to have any recruitment experience or financial sector knowledge, but you will be smart, driven to succeed, and ready to settle into a long term career. This is a client facing role, so you need to be comfortable picking up the phone and having conversations with candidates and clients. You may be a graduate yourself, or you may have a track record or hard work or excellent customer service, whatever the sector.
If you want to hear more then send us a CV today!
Job Owner: j.owen