A huge intentional integrated trading company. They are active in many different industries and sectors and are a truly global organisation, with a global profit of over 2 billion.
To assist with the management and control of front and middle office operations, providing professional and efficient support to the management and staff within the organisation.
This opportunity will be a mix of people and function management along with hands on aspects of the treasury function.
- Degree in financial or managerial studies, including accountancy and finance.
- Extensive knowledge of treasury and rates products, FX, MM, Derivatives, Swaps.
- A good understanding of accounting and financial principles.
- Several years experience in a financial institution with relevant experience in cash management, documentary credits, letters of credit and foreign exchange.
- Experience of people management.
- Ideally studying towards or completed the ACT qualification.
- Experience of working within an international multicultural environment would be an advantage.
Job Owner: a.saddington-poole